Safe | The Wound of Abandonment
Helps you create a safe haven within, grounded in your body and protected by the benevolence of Nature.
Safe may be a good choice for you if you feel:
Flower Essences in Safe
- Delavay’s Tree Peony – an essence of grounding and restoration
- Great Saint John’s Wort – learning to face that which frightens you, allowing your fear to dissipate
- Hope of Spring Magnolia – connects you to the joy of being embodied so you can embrace the adventure of life
- Purple Sage – feeling safe through your connection to the wise oversight of Nature
- Round Leaf Vitex – encourages centeredness and relaxation, to moderate the false belief that your inherent value comes only from being busy or productive
- Yulan Magnolia – eases tension and helps breath to flow, enables the spirit to rest in the body
Suggested Healing Intentions
I am safe in the home of my body.
The benevolence of Nature protects me.
I allow my fears to flow through me, knowing I am safe and protected.
My life is full of fun adventures.
I take healthy risks and expand my zone of experiences.
Learn more about Healing Intentions