Loss and Grief | Soothe the Heavy Heart
A balm to the heart in a time of sadness.
Loss and Grief may be a good choice for you if you feel:
- sad or heartbroken
- the deep loss of relationship, friend, home, pet, job, community, or lifestyle
- unable to connect to happy memories
- unable to accept what has been lost
- hopeless about the future, as though all your good days are behind you
- like the world is colorless and gray
- unable to enjoy things you usually like
- isolated, no one can understand you
- as though you have exhausted people’s patience
- like everyone has moved on and is tired of hearing about your loss
Flower Essences in Loss and Grief
- Gigantea Rose – offers the experience of heart opening and compassion for self and others
- Lavender Aster – a celebration for what was, with appreciation for what was learned and accomplished
- Morrow’s Honeysuckle – accepting impermanence and the instability of life, finding a greater perspective and hope for the future
- Schima – creates a place of peace in the middle of chaos or challenge
- Soul’s Rose – accepting loss as a part of life, teaches you to fully embrace the experiences of both love and loss, not attempting to insulate yourself against loss by not loving fully
- Yulan Magnolia – helps to keep the emotions and breath moving
Suggested Healing Intentions
I take comfort in the loving energies of Nature.
I find a place of peace within my heart.
My heart is healing with each passing day.
I find hope in the future.
I open my heart and am fully supported.
Learn more about Healing Intentions