Despair | Find Hope in the Darkness
Support for when life is at its most difficult.
Despair may be a good choice for you if you feel:
- hopeless or lost
- there is no place for you
- beaten down by life and can’t see a way out of your problems
- no hope for the future
- swallowed by grief
- powerless to make decisions
- a feeling of doom
- disheartened by circumstances
Flower Essences in Despair
- Balloon Flower – offers a sense of elevation and hope, a hand up when you are down
- Chinese Emmenopterys – in an experience of great difficulty this essence helps you to find the perspective you need to get through
- Illicium – an essence to give a sense of clarity and connection
- Japanese Anemone – lifts the spirit and offers the possibility of joy in the middle of a difficult time
- Sweet Chestnut – teaches you to soften into the suffering, release the need to control your experience, to be present with it rather than escaping into compensating or addictive behaviors
- Wingthorn Rose – encourages you to keep going, not to get stuck in the darkness, to transform your experience into beauty and soul growth
Suggested Healing Intentions
I call on the renewing forces of Nature to heal my heart.
I am cradled in the loving energy of Gaia.
I am surrounded by supportive Nature energies.
I transform my experience of darkness into beauty and light.
I am connected to the wisdom of Nature and feel Her support.
Learn more about Healing Intentions