Change | Maintain Your Balance
Stay in your center during life changes.
Change may be a good choice for you if you feel:
- you want things to be what they are not
- distressed by change around you
- spun out and unstable during change
- ungrounded or unsettled, unable to find equilibrium
- resistant and unable to change
- loss of emotional equilibrium
Flower Essences in Change
- Artemesia – for releasing fixed ideas of how things should be
- Chinese Anise – allow the reality of change, adapt to changes you don’t choose, making peace with things beyond your control
- Giant Burnet – staying grounded and peaceful through learning to control your inner environment
- Japanese Beautyberry – teaches harmonizing with the situation instead of fighting it, helps you find the ease in any situation, to focus on what is important and reduce overwhelm
- Schima – peace and solace in time of turmoil, a second wind when worn out from life – encourages you to find the harmony within disruption, persevere despite setbacks
- Schisandra – finding a sense of stability when everything seems to be changing – helps you find emotional equilibrium, know your limits and avoid overextending yourself
Suggested Healing Intentions
I feel safe in the world.
I am grounded and safe.
I grow deep roots and stay in my center.
I harmonize with change and accept what is.
Learn more about Healing Intentions