Balance III | Work and Rest
Learning to balance your energy output with necessary restoration and relaxation to maintain optimum health.
Balance III may be a good choice for you if you feel:
- you work too much, you are never off duty
- guilty when you take time for yourself
- you need to keep going at all costs, need caffeine or sugar to keep going
- stressed all the time
- difficulty staying focused or finishing projects
- you have to beat yourself up to get things done
- nothing will happen unless you do it yourself
- overworked, overwhelmed, always behind and trying to catch up
- burned out
- feeling like quitting it all, sleep for a week
- no time to think or even to breathe
- you are doing your best and it is not enough
Flower Essences in Balance III
- Round Leaf Vitex – this essence stimulates the restorative response, for those who become energetically ungrounded, balances extremes (extreme emotion, burnout, excess ego or drive)
- Schima – helps to restore balance from working too hard and overriding your natural impulses to rest, helps you learn to live and work in a calm and centered place rather than a frantic or stressed one
- Shillong Rose – sticking to work or study to achieve a goal, taking concrete steps to bring something forth
- White Lily – learning to recognize pleasure as a nourishing force, teaches trust of your internal impulse towards self-nourishment
- Yellow Catnip – rebalances burnout and restores equilibrium, helps you recognize stress as a disconnection from right flow in your life
- Yellow Jasmine – knowing when to rest and when to work, learning how natural rest cycles are necessary for integration and recuperation from effort
Suggested Healing Intentions
I am enough.
I am learning to listen to my body and rest when I need to.
I trust my body’s signals to rest and nourish myself.
My body knows what she needs.
I let go of my need to be busy.
I am worthy of rest.
Learn more about Healing Intentions