Inner Temple | Tend Your Spirit
Inspires devotion to your growth and greater connection to purpose.
Inner Temple may be a good choice for you if you feel:
- you have a hard time slowing down to meditate or making time for your spiritual practice
- it is hard to connect to Nature or the world of spirit
- un-compassionate to yourself or others
- disconnected from your intuitive side
- you want to deepen your connection to your spirit
- aware of something and wanting more – like something is on the edge of your vision
Flower Essences in Inner Temple
- Delavay’s Tea Olive – enhances presence and mindfulness
- Kousa Dogwood Bud – strengthens your connection to Nature and the world around you
- Little Cerato – enhances a clear connection to your Higher Self
- Matsu Purple Sandalwood – teaches you to slow down to develop a sense of oneness and connection with the world
- Schima – helps you hold the experience of stillness and balance in chaos or shifting times
- Sweet Michelia – inspires devotion to your path and inner development practice, an aid to developing kindness and compassion for self and others
Suggested Healing Intentions
I am connected to my true purpose.
I feel compassion for myself and others.
My intuition grows stronger each day.
Connecting to Nature and the world of Spirit comes naturally to me.
I devote myself to my spiritual practice.
Learn more about Healing Intentions