Aspire | Live Your Values
Working in alignment with your values and making a difference in the world.
Aspire may be a good choice for you if you feel:
- unsure of your purpose and lacking direction and passion
- become disenchanted easily, can’t stick with anything long enough to finish it
- you need to make a career change
- you are working in a field that doesn’t fulfill you
- you need to shift your perspective to make things better at work, to see what is good about your situation
- like you lack confidence to try new things, develop new skills and specialties
- just working to make money, work is empty and meaningless
- your passion and work are separate
- don’t know what you want to do when you grow up
- want help figuring out how to live your passion
- you want to find a way to give back to the community
Flower Essences in Aspire
- Blue Corydalis – helps you develop patience and trust in your path, accepting the rhythms and timing of the process
- Japanese Alder – forging new paths by following your sense of knowing
- Kobushi Magnolia – revealing the essential self that has been suppressed by cultural or familial conditioning, bringing out your un-owned gifts and talents
- Shillong Rose – offers strength to persevere and complete goals and projects
- Star Magnolia – connects you to universal wisdom, ideas and inspiration
- Trifoliate Orange – an essence of clarity to help you maintain focus and hold to your vision of the future
- Wilson’s Magnolia – an aid to manifestation, to catch hold of inspired ideas and work diligently until they are concrete and out in the world
- Yellow Catnip – helps you recognize and release the causes of stress in your life, especially those originating in cultural or familial beliefs that are not true for you
Suggested Healing Intentions
I trust in the process.
I follow my sense of knowing and persevere.
I am patient and trust that my path will become clear.
I work in alignment with my highest intentions.
I find meaning in ordinary tasks.
I actively look for the positive in my job and co-workers.
I stick to my vision for the future, and actively pursue my goals.
Learn more about Healing Intentions